Oh-Brides Wedding Magazine is seeking talented interns for the following internship
- Sales Representatives
- Marketing Internship
- Graphic Designer Internship
- Editorial Assistants
Oh Brides Magazine is a luxury detail inspired wedding publication for the modern bride. Launched in 2012 and published semi annually, Oh brides has become the leader in wedding magazines featuring content of the highest quality including; real weddings, fashion, fresh ideas and a Detail inspired section that’s visually appealing to brides. Oh Brides showcases the talent of wedding professional through table designs, wedding cakes, floral, invites and more. Providing our readership with unparalleled content, we have established ourselves as the “must read” magazine for today’s sophisticated bride and groom. Oh Brides magazine is distributed at local bookstores, retailers and our exclusive partners. Please visit our website www.oh-brides.com
We’re currently offering a part-time position for enthusiastic and experienced candidates interested in learning about the magazine industry through first-hand experience. College credit is available.
Interested in Sales Representatives applicants should posses:
Sales Representative/Account Executive
We are looking for an advertising sales representative for Oh-Brides Wedding Magazine. This position calls for selling advertising in our print magazine, websites, and wedding related events to be held throughout the year. This is a high commission based job with some expenses covered. However, we would like a candidate that will work with us long term. This position has potential to become a full time position. Salary is based strictly on commission from sales of advertisements for the trial period of 60 days. Salary negotiated after trial period.
The ideal candidate is one who has a passion for selling and can demonstrate a record of success in prospecting, closing, and retaining new advertisers. The individuals will get to meet other talented wedding professionals and you will be working with some of the most passionate, energetic, creative and innovative people in the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers
- Prospecting for new accounts
- Close sales over the phone or in person
- Prepare advertising agreements and follow up with payments
- Customer support – follow up and maintain accounts
- Media sales experience a plus Event sales / management a plus Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must have top notch customer service skills and a desire to exceed expectations
- Must have ability to meet and exceed one’s own goals
- Must have positive attitude and be open to constructive criticism
- Regular communication is A MUST
- Prior sales/account management experience is not a requirement but helpful
- Must be a fast learner and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Must be professional in all communications with potential and current clients
- Must have access to an automobile. Traveling within Atlanta is required for this position.
Candidates should be comfortable with producing weekly results and working independently towards monthly and annual goals. While this position offers independence candidates will be required for to attend weekly face to face sales meeting Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested Editorial Assistant applicants should possess:
- A passion for the written word and magazines, with an additional interest in design, style, fashion and beauty
- An active interest in social networking and blogging
- An active interest in social networking and blogging
- An obsessive attention to detail
- Excellent writing, grammatical and spelling skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Respect for deadlines
- The ability to listen and follow directions
- The ability to successfully work independently of others
- An adult work ethic and the ability to converse professionally with industry vendors and clients
- A personal computer with updated basic programs (Word, Excel, Adobe Reader)
Interested Graphic Designer should posses:
- In-depth in knowledge and showoff-worthy in practice when it comes to Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, and Dreamweaver. Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of typography, layout, color and user experience.
- Strong ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with ease and comfort while consistently maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently but must thrive in, and be willing to actively contribute to, a small, collaborative team.
Interested Marketing Interns should posses:
- Development of Marketing Campaigns and Strategies
- Your top-notch project management skills and exceptional organizational skills will help us drive product marketing projects forward.
- Create, edit, and review marketing collateral
- Work with sales teams
- Responsible for coordinating, updating and analyzing content and traffic across all brand websites
- Ensure all websites are up-to-date with event content and other postings as required
- Confident using CMS, WordPress, Adobe Contribute , Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Google Analytics, FTP and Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Social Media savvy (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn,, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Understands the responsibility of being one of a small team in and takes their job and contribution seriously
We welcome student applicants, but only those with a strong interest in pursuing a career in magazine editing, writing, and/or new media. Student applicants does not have to be enrolled in a journalism program, but must have a strong understanding of basic journalism skills, such as writing structure and copy-editing notations, as well as a familiarity with social media and web content. Applicant must be able to work in office at least twice a week. This is a non paid internship. Please forward resume to info@Oh-brides.com